We are excited to announce plans for our Saint George Church Hall project! We have been working with local architectural firm Wilkins ADP to come up with a design for our new church hall that will reflect the beauty and look of our current church building and will be built to last just as long! Priorities in our new church hall design include:
- Handicap accessibility to both the hall and the church
- Fellowship space for 160 people
- Classrooms and educational space
- Large kitchen
- Courtyard for additional outdoor fellowship space
Our hope is to build the entire hall at one time due to the many needs of our growing parish! However, we have purposefully designed the hall to be able to be built in two phases if needs be. Current estimates:
- Phase 1 (handicap access to the church, fellowship hall, kitchen, bathrooms): approximately $2.5 million.
- Phase 2 (classrooms, conference room, and priest's office): approximately $1 million.
This is a BIG project for us, but we know that with God, all things are possible! We also know that time and time again, we have experienced God's great blessings through your incredible generosity. With God's help, our fundraising goal is to fully fund the new church hall with no loan or a only very small loan by 2028 in time for the 125th anniversary of Saint George Church. Please join us in making this dream a reality!
As seen throughout our history, Saint George Church has been built from the support––financial, labor, and especially prayer––of our parishioners and many other benefactors in our extended Saint George family. Please consider financially supporting our church hall project. Every donation––big and small––gets us closer to breaking ground and beginning construction!
Charitable donations to our church hall fundraising campaign can be made:
- Through our 5 Year Giving Plan
- In memory of loved ones
- Anonymously through Kearney Area Community Foundation
- From Retirement Accounts, Estate Planning, or other non-traditional forms of giving through the Kearney Area Community Foundation
- Donate Online
- Donate using the QR Code above
If you would like more information about our fundraising campaign, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to send you more information!
Aerial View of Church Hall
Watercolor Rendering and Street Elevation of Church Hall
Floor Plan of Church Hall
Blessing for Church Hall Campaign
Church Hall Video